Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to me...

Just a quickie post for now... Blaine and I are going out for dinner then heading to the rink to watch my other "son" Nathan play hockey in the Bantam B tournament here this weekend. If I can't watch my own boy this weekend, I might as well watch Willy's other "brother from another mother..."

Can't believe I'm 37 today...where in the heck does the time go? Never envisioned myself at this age for some reason... guess you're only as old as you feel!

The boys lost their game this morning to the Vernon Vipers, 7-2... Not what we were expecting, but maybe it's a wake up call for them after winning 8 games straight! I think they were feeling "untouchable" and that's no way to go into a tournament!

I'll try to do an update once we're home tonight... the boys play again tonight so I'll post results when I get them!

TTFN!

**Update: The team lost 4-1 to Victoria tonight... Esther's boy Matthew got the only goal! WTG Matthew! Willy got game MVP though... Woohoo buddy! There's my birthday present! Love ya!**

1 comment:

Memory Junction said...

Thanks girlies!